The simple things in the routine to follow that can help you beat the pollution (the so called smog)
1. Start your day with a warm glass of water with half a lemon freshly squeezed into it – The source of Vitamin C.
2. Consuming a few tulsi leaves will help you keep the infections at bay.
3. Keep consuming magnesium rich foods like almonds, cashews and walnuts.
4. Keep sipping warm water or warm fluids throughout the day.
5. People suffering from any kind of respiratory infections, restrict yourself stepping out and consume packaged foods.
6. Buying any vegetables from local vendor on the road side, please clean them thoroughly before consuming.
7. A tea made of tulsi leaf, dry ginger powder and black pepper will help you with good digestion and prevents from flu.
8. Consume Turmeric milk at night before sleeping, to keep inflammation away and will fight with the infections (not for pregnant ladies).
9. Swap your sugar in the tea with jaggery. Jaggery loaded with antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium will help prevent free radicals.
10.Keep yourself well hydrated.
11. The weather should not be the reason for you not working out. Just switch to indoor workouts.